عـودة للخلف   منتديات الرس اكس بي > منتديات الرس اكس بي > المنتدى العام والمواضيع المتنوعة
التسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم تعليم الأقسام كمقروءة

المنتدى العام والمواضيع المتنوعة الموضوعات العامة والمناقشات والحوارات الهادفة، والتي لا علاقة لها بأقسام المنتدى الأخرى.

موضوع مغلق

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم(ـة) 16-06-2006, 02:32 PM   #1
عضو مبدع

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2006
البلد: امريكا & السعوديه
المشاركات: 1,331
قوة التقييم: 0
Mac.Mazyad is on a distinguished road
ردا على خرافة معنى كلمة مسجد بالانجليزيه

قال تعالى ({ يا أيها الذين آمنوا إن جاءكم فاسق بنبأ فتبينوا أن تصيبوا قوماً بجهالة فتصبحوا على ما فعلتم نادمين } .

ويقول صلى الله عليه وسلم(( كفى بالمرء كذبا ان يحدث بكل ماسمع))

ويقول عليه الصلاة والسلام (( ناقل الكذب كذاب)) او كما قال عليه الصلاة والسلام

صراحة اتعجب من هؤلاء العينه اللتي تبحث عن اشياء تافهه جدا جدا

لمجرد فقط ملء المنتديات بمواضيع هي من نوع استخفاف للعقول

ومن امثلة تلك المواضيع كتبة كوكا كولا وموضوع البيبسي وانتهاء بموضوع

هل تعلم من اين اتت كلمة مسجد بالانجليزيه

وهذا رد على كل من نقل وكتب وصد ق تلك الخرافات والخزعبلات وهم معروفون

والمشكله الاكبر انهم لم يكلفو انفسهم حتى ولو البحث عن صحة تلك المعلومه

والا ايعقل ان يفرد كتاب كامل ليخبرنا عن ما اصل كلمة مسجد بالانجليزيه!!!!

لقد قمت بالبحث في اعرق واكبر قاموس انجليزي وهو المرجع الاساسي للجامعات

قاموس جامعة اكسفورد البريطانه حيث انه يذكر لك تاريخ كل كلمه ومن اول من استخدمها

وكيف تطورت

I. Simple uses.

1. a. A Muslim place of worship.
Public mosques consist of an area reserved for communal prayers, frequently in a domed building with a minaret, and with a niche (mihrab) or other structure indicating the direction of Mecca. There may also be a platform for preaching (minbar), and an adjacent courtyard in which water is provided for the obligatory ablutions before prayer. Since representations of the human form are forbidden, decoration is geometric or based on Arabic calligraphy.

?a1425 Mandeville's Trav. (Egerton) 114 aire tempill, e whilk es called Moseak [?a1425 Titus Moseach; Fr. Meseache]. 1544 in Lett. & Papers Henry VIII XIX. II. 452 [The Turk made offers in his] muskaye. 1551 W. THOMAS tr. G. Barbaro Trav. Persia (1873) 10 He..was lodged in an auncient Moschea. 1585 T. WASHINGTON tr. N. de Nicolay Nauigations Turkie I. Table f. 164v, S. Sophia and other Mosques of Constantinople. 1603 R. KNOLLES Gen. Hist. Turkes (1638) 341 The Temple of S. Sophia..(now reduced vnto the forme of a Mahometan Moschie..) is most beautifull. 1609 W. BIDDULPH Trav. Certaine Englishmen 125 There is built in the place thereof [sc. the Temple at Jerusalem] a Muskia or Turkish Church. 1613 S. PURCHAS Pilgrimage (1617) III. ix. 325 Mahomet..therefore appointed publike Prayers in all the Mosques of his dominion. 1624 T. ROE Negotiations (1740) 343 The building of so many Mahometan moschyes. 1648 W. BROWNE tr. M. de Gomberville Hist. Polexander IV. II. 191 The daily denying my ransomer in the Mosquo of his adversary. 1673 R. ALLESTREE Ladies Calling I. v. §49 The present Mahometans..permit none to sit in their moschos. 1717 LADY M. W. MONTAGU Let. 1 Apr. (1965) I. 319 They..go to the Mosque on fridays and the Church on Sundays. 1788 GIBBON Decline & Fall VI. lxviii. 509 The same model was imitated in the jami or royal moschs. 1828 W. S. LANDOR Imaginary Conversat. III. xix. 524 My commands are,..that praises be offered up in every mosk. 1877 A. B. EDWARDS Thousand Miles up Nile ii. 30 A Mahommedan mosque is as much a place of refuge and rest as of prayer. 1896 H. C. TRUMBULL Threshold Covenant I. iv. 37 A Muhammadan is always careful to put his right foot first in crossing over the threshold of a mosk. 1915 W. S. MAUGHAM Of Human Bondage ix. 32 His heart beat with excitement at the pictures of mosques and rich palaces. 1969 C. HIMES Blind Man with Pistol xx. 217 We thought you could help us talk to Michael X, the minister of the Harlem Mosque. 2001 Times 2 Jan. 13/3 Hindu extremists who have carried out attacks on mosques and Christian missionaries.
b. In extended use (by metonymy), as the mosque: those who worship in mosques, Muslims collectively; (also) Islamic authority, culture, etc.

1779 E. BURKE Corr. (1844) II. 270, I could not justify to myself to give to the synagogue, the mosque, or the pagoda, the language which your pulpits so liberally bestow upon a great part of the Christian world. 1856 R. A. VAUGHAN Hours with Mystics I. VII. i. 326 Those Sufis who proclaimed the difference between the Church and the Mosque of little moment. 1979 Guardian 17 Apr. 1/4 Iran's Foreign Minister..yesterday became the second revolutionary Cabinet Minister to tender his resignation in protest against the way the Mosque is running the country. 1991 Newsweek 11 Nov. 36/1 The Palestinians chose..a text written in English..[which] abandoned the words of the mosque, the rhetoric of the bazaar..and used instead the kind of direct English spoken by the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.
II. Compounds.

2. mosque lamp, worship. mosque Gothic Obs. rare, (perh.) Gothic architecture influenced by Islamic style. mosque tower, a minaret.

1753 H. WALPOLE Let. to J. Chute 4 Aug., The style has a propensity to the Venetian or *mosque Gothic.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1900 Daily News 7 Apr. 5/5 A *mosque lamp that is 14th century Arab work. 1977 P. O'BRIAN Mauritius Command iii. 78 A gilt mosque-lamp swinging from the beam.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1892 E. REEVES Homeward Bound 224 At 9 p.m. a Moor ascends to the top of the *mosque tower and calls the hour of prayer. 1993 A. WALDMAN All is Full of Jove 107, I chanted the muezzin at dawn from the mosque tower.
1711 LD. SHAFTESBURY Characteristicks (1737) I. 26 There is hardly now in the world so good a Christian..who, if he happen'd to live at Constantinople, or elsewhere under the protection of the Turks, wou'd think it fitting or decent to give any disturbance to their *mosque-worship. 2002 www.oswego.edu 9 Apr. (O.E.D. Archive), Mosque worship was always highly, absorbingly impressive. A thousand men (no women) standing shoulder to shoulder, breast to back, in solid phalanx, the voice of the muezzin rings out.

mosqued a., having many mosques; (also) converted into a mosque. mosque-like a. mosquish a., resembling or suggestive of a mosque.

1902 F. THOMPSON in Academy 12 Apr. 378/1 The *mosquèd Cairene. 1956 R. MACAULAY Towers of Trebizond ix. 84 The other ancient Greek churches, so neglected and dilapidated and mosqued.
1841 E. RIGBY Resid. Shores Baltic I. ii. 35 The *mosque-like form of the Greek churches..gave it an air of Orientalism. 1999 Britannica Online (Version 99.1) s.v. Wilmette, The Baha'i House of Worship (1930), a nine-sided, mosquelike temple that is the centre of the Baha'i faith in North America.
1813 J. FORSYTH Remarks Excurs. Italy 362 A roof hooded all over with *mosquish cupolas. 1831 B. DISRAELI Let. 9 Jan. (1982) I. 181 Cypress groves and mosquish cupolas. 1998 Scunthorpe Evening Tel. (Nexis) 15 July 15 San Marcos, Managua's Mosque-ish new cathedral.

مره اخرى ولكن لاصحاب العقول الذكية وليس الامعات

آخر من قام بالتعديل Mac.Mazyad; بتاريخ 16-06-2006 الساعة 02:34 PM.
Mac.Mazyad غير متصل  

قديم(ـة) 16-06-2006, 03:35 PM   #2
ابن القيم الاكس بي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2006
المشاركات: 3,766
رجل المستحيل is on a distinguished road
الحمد لله :

أهلا بك أخي الغالي ( مزيد ) .. ما زلت في دوامتك المعودة تهميش عقول الآخرين ( أين الأحترام يا صديقي ) فالأختلاف مع الآخرين لا يفسد للود قضية .

المهم :

صديقي أبدعت في النقل فجزاك الله عنا خير الجزاء ( ولكنني لم أفهم شئ ) !!

فمن الممكن بصفتك كاتب الموضوع أن تترجم لنا هذا الكلام لكي نفهم !!

فما أجمل الحرية التي أعتقتني من رِق الشبهات والشهوات , لتهديني لطائف الملذات والمسرات , وذلك بالتخلص من رِق العباد لرب العباد .
رجل المستحيل غير متصل  
قديم(ـة) 16-06-2006, 05:51 PM   #3
Banned

المشاركات: 341
نجمة بعيدة is on a distinguished road
(عامل الناس كما تحب أن يعاملوك به)
نجمة بعيدة غير متصل  
قديم(ـة) 16-06-2006, 07:43 PM   #4
Banned

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2005
البلد: الرس
المشاركات: 151
coool is on a distinguished road
ماأعرفه .. أنها مأخوذة من كلمة " مسك " لأن المسلمون في الأندلس كانوا يضعون كمية كبيرة من المسك في منابرهم .. ومحاربهم .. !!

لاحد يقول سارقها من تقرير الأخ مزيد .. لأني أعرفها منذو مبطي بالحيل .. !! :)

coool غير متصل  
قديم(ـة) 16-06-2006, 11:14 PM   #5
عضو متألق

صورة الوافي الرمزية

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2006
المشاركات: 747
الوافي is on a distinguished road
Mac.Mazyad ليش انت تدافع عن الغرب واليهود في موضوع كوكاكولا والان عن المسجد أخي ألم تسمع قول الله

((ولن ترضى عنك اليهود ولا النصارى حتى تتبع ملتهم))

أخي راجع نفسك؟؟؟؟؟؟
الوافي غير متصل  
قديم(ـة) 16-06-2006, 11:22 PM   #6
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2006
المشاركات: 264
آل محفوظ is on a distinguished road
والله امره غريب هالولد
قديم(ـة) 17-06-2006, 01:02 AM   #7
عضو مبدع

صورة السلطه الخامسه الرمزية

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2005
المشاركات: 1,167
السلطه الخامسه is an unknown quantity at this point
كلامك صحيح 1000000% ولا يهمونك
السلطه الخامسه غير متصل  
قديم(ـة) 17-06-2006, 01:33 AM   #8
عضو مبدع

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأساسية كتبها رجل المستحيل
الحمد لله :

أهلا بك أخي الغالي ( مزيد ) .. ما زلت في دوامتك المعودة تهميش عقول الآخرين ( أين الأحترام يا صديقي ) فالأختلاف مع الآخرين لا يفسد للود قضية .

المهم :

صديقي أبدعت في النقل فجزاك الله عنا خير الجزاء ( ولكنني لم أفهم شئ ) !!

فمن الممكن بصفتك كاتب الموضوع أن تترجم لنا هذا الكلام لكي نفهم !!
انا اعتذر لاني لم اقم بالترجمه لان الوقت حاليا ما يسعفني

ثم انني اتسائل

اي عقول اللتي تريدني ان احترمها وهي في الاساس لم تحترمني ولم تحترم لا عقلي

ولا عقول القراء حيث نقل الاشاعات والخرافات اللتي لا اساس لها من الصحه
Mac.Mazyad غير متصل  
قديم(ـة) 17-06-2006, 01:39 AM   #9
عضو مبدع

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأساسية كتبها الوافي
Mac.Mazyad ليش انت تدافع عن الغرب واليهود في موضوع كوكاكولا والان عن المسجد أخي ألم تسمع قول الله

((ولن ترضى عنك اليهود ولا النصارى حتى تتبع ملتهم))

أخي راجع نفسك؟؟؟؟؟؟
اراجع نفسي في ماذا؟؟؟
هل انا كفرت؟ ام خرجت من المله؟لا قد يبدو لي اني اشركت لا سمح الله

انا لا ادافع عنهم ولكن ابين حقائق وكذبات وخزعبلات لا اساس لها من الصحه

ها انت سمعت كذبه عن اصل كلمة مسجد بالانجليزي

وانا بينت لك الحقيقه

هل تعتبر هذا دفاع عن اليهود؟ ام تبيان للحقيقه؟

جاوب بصراحه
Mac.Mazyad غير متصل  
قديم(ـة) 17-06-2006, 03:37 AM   #10
ابن القيم الاكس بي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2006
المشاركات: 3,766
رجل المستحيل is on a distinguished road
أهلا بأخي مزيد ( مقدر يا غالي ) قد تكون مشغول عن الترجمة ( الله يعينك يا صديقي ) ,,

ولكن أخي ( مزيد ) تقول هذه هي الحقيقة !! أين هي !! لا أرى إلا كلاما بالأنجليزي ,, والكلام العربي سخرية ممن خالفوك رأيك يا أخي الغالي ,,

فأين الحقيقة التي تتحدث عنها يا غالي ؟! لأنك تقول ها أنا وضحتها !!

فما أجمل الحرية التي أعتقتني من رِق الشبهات والشهوات , لتهديني لطائف الملذات والمسرات , وذلك بالتخلص من رِق العباد لرب العباد .
رجل المستحيل غير متصل  
موضوع مغلق

يتصفح الموضوع حالياً: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 من الزوار)

أدوات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا يمكنك إضافة مواضيع
لا يمكنك إضافة ردود
لا يمكنك إضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

رمز [IMG] متاح
رموز HTML مغلق
Trackbacks are متاح
Pingbacks are متاح
Refbacks are متاح